If you need to retrieve your Choose Health report card, please
the Rush Health website.
at any time by updating this posting and you agree to be bound by such revision,
modification or amendment. By accepting these Terms, you understand that Rush Health
may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of this Site,
including the availability of any features, at any time. Rush Health may
also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts
or all of the Site without notice or liability. Rush Health reserves the
right, in its sole discretion, to change and modify these terms and conditions in
whole or in part at any time, and your continued use of this Site after such changes
are posted shall be deemed acceptance by you of such changes.
Restrictions of Use
- Unless specifically stated otherwise, all information and material in the
non-secured sections of this Site are made available only for the purpose of
providing general information about Rush Health.
- Data obtained from the password protected sections of Rush-Health.com
is intended to be used solely by users representing member physician practices or
entities that originally generated that data.
- Users may not distribute the information on this Site in a manner inconsistent
with the by-laws or policies of Rush Health. Information and material from
this Site are only to be used for lawful purposes. Rush Health retains intellectual
property rights over all information and data contained herein.
- You agree you will not use this Site to conduct any activities which are illegal or not in
compliance with HIPAA and/or other regulations.
- You agree to keep all data accessed through the Site confidential, in accordance with
applicable Federal and Illinois laws and regulations and the policies of Rush Health.
- You agree that you will not include in your messages any content that is unlawful,
defamatory, libelous, obscene, invasive of the privacy of another person, threatening,
harassing, abusive, hateful, ethnically, racially or otherwise offensive or illegal or
that infringes any intellectual property right of a third party.
- You agree that you will not misrepresent an affiliation with any person or organization.
- You agree that you will not include in your messages any software, files or links to other
sites or content that you are under a contractual obligation to keep private.
- You agree to notify RHA promptly in the event that you become aware of any breach
or suspected breach of system security, including, but not limited to any breach of the
confidentiality of passwords or account codes.
Electronic Messages ("E-mail")
- By agreeing to these terms, you agree to provide Rush Health with an active e-mail
address that Rush Health can use to correspond with you about this Site, your account
and updates from Rush Health. We do not share this information with any third party
and we will not use your e-mail address for spam or other activities not related to Rush Health.
- If Rush Health determines that your e-mail account is not active, and that we
can no longer validate your affiliation with Rush Health or member organizations,
we may, at our sole discretion, suspend your website access until this can be validated.
- You are responsible for the security of your login ID and password for this Site.
- You agree that you will not permit any other person or entity to use your user name
or password and will ensure that you log off from your account at the end of each session
on the Site.
- You agree not to disclose your user name or password to any other person or entity and
shall hold your user name and password in confidence.
- In the event you determine that another party has gained access to your password or user name,
or that another party has accessed the Site or serivces using your user name or password, you
shall immediately notify us of such access. In such event, we will delete your old user name and
password and, in our sole discretion, issue a new user name and password to you.
- In the course of your use of the Site and/or the services made available on or through the Site,
you may be required to provide certain personalized information to us (referred to hereafter as
- Rush Health information collection and use policies with respect to the privacy of
reference for all purposes.
- You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the accuracy of your User Information
and you agree to update this information in a timely manner whenever it changes.
Site Monitoring and Access Termination
- We reserve the right to monitor and /or audit your use of this Site, either ourselves or through
a 3rd party that we authorize to monitor and/or audit.
- We may refuse to acknowledge any message that we, in our sole discretion, view to be in violation
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to revoke the use privileges of any user who violates
- Any violation of patient confidentiality or System security may result in disciplinary action,
including, but not limited to termination of User’s participation in RHA.
- Information and materials contained in this Site are not a substitute for medical advice. Such
information and materials should not be used for treating a disease or other health problem.
- Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider prior to
making any treatment or other medical decisions.
Limitation of Liability
- Rush Health will not be liable under any circumstance for any damages or injury,
including but not limited to, those caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption,
defect, delay in operation of transmission, computer virus, or on-line failure.
- Rush Health will not be liable for any damages or injury, including but not limited to,
special or consequential damages, that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the information
or materials in this Site even if there is negligence by Rush Health or an authorized Rush
Health representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or both.
- The above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you to the extent that applicable law may not
allow the limitations or exclusions of liability for incidental or consequential damages.
- Rush Health's total liability to you for all losses, damages, and causes of action
(in contract, tort (including without limitation, negligence), or otherwise) will not exceed the amount
you paid to access this Site, if any.
- Any content and/or opinions expressed in this Site, including without limitation, message boards,
articles and responses to questions are solely the opinions and responsibility of the person or entity
named as the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Rush Health or any of its
parent or affiliate organizations. You also understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for the
content of any message that you might post to this Site.