Restrictions of Use
- Unless specifically stated otherwise, all information and material in the non-secured sections of this Site are made available only for the purpose of providing general information about Rush Health.
- Data obtained from the password protected sections of the Site are intended to be used solely by users representing participant physician practices or entities that originally generated that data.
- You agree to keep all data accessed through the Site confidential, in accordance with applicable Federal and State laws and regulations, and the policies of Rush Health. For example, you may not (and may not authorize any party) to co-brand the Site or hyper-link to the Site, without the express prior written permission of an authorized representative of Rush Health.
- You agree that you will not include in your messages any content that is unlawful, defamatory, libelous, obscene, invasive of the privacy of another person, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, ethnically, racially or otherwise offensive or illegal or that infringes any intellectual property right of a third party.
- You agree that you will not misrepresent an affiliation with any person or organization.
- You agree that you will not include in your messages any software, files or links to other sites or content that you are under a contractual obligation to keep private.
- You agree to notify Rush Health promptly in the event that you become aware of any breach or suspected breach of system security, including, but not limited to any breach of the confidentiality of passwords or account codes.
Electronic Messages ("E-mail")
- If Rush Health determines that your e-mail account is not active, and that we can no longer validate your affiliation with Rush Health or member organizations, we may, at our sole discretion, suspend your Site access until this can be validated.
- You are responsible for the security of your login ID and password for this Site.
- You agree that you will not permit any other person or entity to use your username or password and will ensure that you log off from your account at the end of each session on the Site.
- You agree not to disclose your username or password to any other person or entity and shall hold your username and password in confidence.
- In the event you determine that another party has gained access to your password or username, or that another party has accessed the Site or services using your username or password, you shall immediately notify us of such access. In such event, we will delete your old username and password and, in our sole discretion, issue a new username and password to you.
- In the course of your use of the Site and/or the services made available on or through the Site, you may be required to provide certain personalized information to us (referred to hereafter as "User Information").
- You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the accuracy of your User Information and you agree to update this information in a timely manner whenever it changes.
Site Monitoring and Access Termination
- We reserve the right to monitor and/or audit your use of this Site, either ourselves or through a third party that we authorize to monitor and/or audit.
- Any violation of patient confidentiality or System security may result in disciplinary action, including, but not limited to termination of User’s participation in Rush Health.
- Any health information and materials contained in this Site are for general informational purposes only are not intended to provide or be a substitution for medical care or advice. Such information and materials should not be used as an alternative for medical care from a qualified professional. If you need or think you may need medical care, you should follow-up with a physician or other health care professional. The Site should never be used in emergency situations requiring immediate attention. In an emergency situation, dial 911 or contact your physician. This Site should never be used to communicate your specific health or medical information.
Limitation of Liability
- Rush Health will not be liable under any circumstance for any damages or injury, including but not limited to, those caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation of transmission, computer virus, or on-line failure.
- Rush Health will not be liable for any damages or injury, including but not limited to, special or consequential damages, that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the information or materials in this Site even if there is negligence by Rush Health or an authorized Rush Health representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or both.
- The above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you to the extent that applicable law may not allow the limitations or exclusions of liability for incidental or consequential damages.
- Rush Health's total liability to you for all losses, damages, and causes of action (in contract, tort (including without limitation, negligence), or otherwise) will not exceed the amount you paid to access this Site, if any.
- Any content and/or opinions expressed in this Site, including without limitation, message boards, articles and responses to questions are solely the opinions and responsibility of the person or entity named as the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Rush Health or any of its parent or affiliate organizations. You also understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of any message that you might post to this Site.